Stacey Hanifin
Programme Office Administrator
Tel: +44 (0)20 7443 8840

Download ESCP Europe's Guide to London 2014

London Campus


All students from outisde the EEA area are required to hold a valid student visa for the duration of their studies in the UK.

The UKBA issue two types of student visa:

• Student Visitor Visa
• Tier 4 General Student Visa

The Student Visitor Visa is a six-month visa which will allow you to enter the UK for the purposes of study only. You will not be able to work or take on internships in the UK under this visa. This is the visa students on the Master in European Business, MSc in Marketing & Creativity and Master in Energy Management should apply for.

The Tier 4 visa is a fully sponsored visa which is valid for the duration of your studies in the UK. This visa is only given to students on the Master in Management programme. Please note that the Tier 4 visa is not transferable. If you obtained a Tier 4 visa from another institution, you will not be able to use it to study at ESCP Europe.

Please note that you must take personal responsibility for managing your own unique situation.

Obtaining or renewing your visa

Whilst the ultimate responsibility for study visas remains with the student, we are always happy to help with any questions or issues you might have. For immediate practical advice, please consult your copy of the ESCP Europe Guide to London (handed out at registration). If you have lost this booklet, you may obtain a replacement at the Programme Office or download an electronic version here.

If you are still in need of advice, please visit the Programme Office at the London campus (open Monday to Friday).

Useful contact information

UK Border Agency

Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Tel: 0870 6067766