Bachelor in Management (BSc)
Admission Requirements and Process
The admission process is open from October to July. Selective recruitment ensures you only study alongside the very highest calibre students.
Eligible candidates are high profile students graduating from high school with distinction (or equivalent if no formal graduation).
Step 1: The online application file includes :
- Academic records of the last three years (details of all examination results obtained during the last three years of secondary education, including mock secondary examination results, if applicable).
- Secondary school examination certificate(s), if already held. Otherwise, applicants must provide these documents as soon as received.
- Personal statement in English.
- Contact details for one academic reference.
- English language test scores if required (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
- Supporting documents of additional spoken languages.
- Photocopy of ID/Passport.
Step 2: Successful applicants will be invited to sit admission tests, which include:
- Personal interview (in the language of the interviewing campus, or in English as preferred).
- Alpha-numeric reasoning admission test (which can be waived in exceptional circumstances).
Whilst we prefer to meet students in person, distance interviews (via Skype) may be available.
Please note that admission is only granted to students with the necessary visa.
Applicants who are applying for this programme through the British UCAS system may find this information useful:
- Institution code: E79
- Course code: N200
- Campus code: M
- Institution code name: ESCP
- Short form of course: BScManage