Specialised Master® in Management of Cultural and Artistic Activities
(in partnership with the University of Ca' Foscari, Venezia)
The ESCP Europe Masters are professional-oriented programmes in specific management areas designed for postgraduates with a clear career goal and lead to a specialisation or double skill in response to corporate demand for highly qualified managers.
This Master is a one-year full-time academic programme designed for students holding a first master’s-level academic or professional degree in engineering, business, architecture, medicine, law, pharmacology, political science, the arts, or any other graduate degree.
The curriculum comprises six months of full-time coursework including an international seminar, followed by a company placement lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme. Courses are taught in English and the national language of our respective campuses.
Type of Course
- Full-time, post-graduate specialised master programmes
- Specialisation by business function or sector
- Participants are engineers, doctors, pharmacists, lawyers, economists, etc.
- Average age: 25 years
- 12 months (starting in September)
- 6 months of coursework including an international seminar
- At least four months of internship or direct employment
- A professional thesis on a topic of the student’s choice