Master in International Food & Beverage Management
The overall investment for the ESCP Europe Master in International Food & Beverage Management in Turin and Paris includes the entire training experience:
- Interactive lectures with Professors and Facilitators who bring into class first of all their work experience at a global level, making lectures engaging and truly useful, by combining case study discussions, role play, business games and teamwork related to the food & Beverage sector
- Testimonials from the Corporate network who give you a real taste of the business in the Food & Beverage sector, by directly explaining in class or during the events what being a Food &Beverage Manager really means
- Consultancy Project, through which you can experience the challenges of a real business issue proposed by a Company of the Food & Beverage sector
- More than 20 days of Company Experiences, during which you will see how a Company of the Food & Beverage industry works, what the key features are, why being a Food & Beverage Manager is an exciting challenge every day
Master in International Food & Beverage Management Tuition Fees
For all this unique experience, tuition fees of the Master in International Food & Beverage Management for the academic year 2017/18 are set as follow:
- Deposit: 2450,00 € by 2 weeks after admission
- First instalment: 9800,00 € by the 31st August 2017
- Second instalment: 12250,00 € by the 16th February 2018
Tuition fees cover all lessons and materials as well as “Chef for a Week” in the Italian Food Valley, all company visits in Piedmont, Tuscany and the Champagne Region for a total of more than 20 days, consultancy projects, lectures and all other highly interactive activities.
Scholarships are available for students who require financial assistance to fund the Master in International Food & Beverage Management.
For more details please contact the Admission Coordinator Federica Simionato.