Specialised Master® in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Our programme targets your expertise
The programme’s objective is to enable participants
- to initiate and provide structure for an entrepreneurial activity,
- or manage a new activity within an existing structure (intrapreneurship activity).
This full-time curriculum is spread over one year divided into 3 terms as follows:
- 2 terms of intensive courses - September to December; January to March. An international seminar abroad is included
- 1 term of professsionalisation from April to December:
- a company placement of at least 4 months, and
- a professional thesis defended orally to a committee between early November and mid-December the year following the September intake.
Participants have to be proficient both in French and English.