Master in Business Project Management
International Experience and Recognition
- 1 year, 2 countries (Madrid- Belin) full-time programme taught in English and the possibility to do some electives in Spanish
- International Seminar in Sillicon Valley, San Francisco.
- Positioned as the 4th best Master in International Management in Western Europe by SMBG (2015-2016).
- Multicultural diversity thanks to ESCP Europe´s global faculty and international class mix
- Accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles in France*.
Learning by Doing
- Interactive and practical methodology, business cases, company visits, international consultancy projects and a professional master thesis.
- International Consultancy Projects (professional solutions to real companies’ challenges) to enhance the learning experience through a hands-on approach with our partner companies: Mi-GSO, EY, Banco Santander, Neovantas, Start-Up’s,…
- Live Case Studies, designed, developed and assessed by our partner companies: Amadeus, BNP Paribas, Telefónica, Accenture, OHL, Axa, IATA,…
- Business Cases (specialized workshops for solving real business issues): L’Oréal, Pfizer, Bain, Everis, Deloitte, Amaris, Arthur D. Little, Opinno, BTS,…
- Expert training for the International Project Manager Professional Certification (PMP®), or for the Certificated Associate in Project Management (CAPM®), by the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Professional experience through internships or job positions in the International Project Management & Business Management Consulting fields.
- Strong partnerships with major leading companies.
- Corporate network involvement in each step of the learning experience through career development seminars, consultancy projects, company visits, internships and company days.
- Critical approach and creative answers: real business cases, company projects and corporate conferences to stimulate the right entrepreneurial approach.
ESCP Europe declares that the MSc in Business Project Management is a private ESCP Europe diploma, accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
*This Master does not lead to an official diploma in Spain (law 84/2004 BOCM).
Why choose the MSc in Business Project Management?
If you are looking to build a career in Business Management, acquiring a specialization in International Project Management or in Business Management Consulting, get an international overview of the industry, have the opportunity to work with top players in this area, enhance your profile with strong managerial skills, have the opportunity to work with top notch international firms, and get the capacity to build a clear strategic vision for the company in an innovative context, this is the right programme for you!