Specialised Master® in International Wealth Management
(Paris Campus and London Campus)
(Formerly Specialised Master in Private Banking & Financial Planning)
Accredited C.I.F. (Investment Advisor), and C.J.A. (Relevant Legal Expertise)
All Specialised Masters® applications are made online. Carefully complete the online application form, print it and send it before the deadline providing the following required documents :
- A copy of a master/bachelor diploma obtained or a certificate of enrolment for current studies
- A 2-year university transcript of your Master degree
- A copy of your ID card (double-sided) or passport
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Two reference letters (they can be sent apart and in another format than the one proposed)
- A copy of your scores (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS)
- A JPEG format ID photo
- A payment of 120 euros for application fees payable to CCIP ESCP Europe.
- If you are applying for two Specialised Masters® programmes, you must fill out two different files and pay 180 euros for the application fees.
- Students benefiting from a CROUS scholarship do not have any application fee to pay, they need to send a copy of this year’s scholarship certificate.