Credits for work experience
You have at least 5 years' professional experience in management and wish to obtain a level I diploma to boost your career.
- Detailed analysis of your application
- Interview with a teaching panel to identify skills requiring consolidation or development.
Structure of the course
The Executive Manager diploma is built on 3 areas of competence.
Note: this structure may be changed in function of your profile and previous competence.
* To be chosen from 6 professional specialitiies: purchasing manager, sales manager, financial manager, logistics manager, marketing manager, project management
ESCP Europe offers you personalised support
Group support phase
- The 1st group session teaches you the VAE (validation of acquired experience) process.
- In the 2nd group session you present your professional experience in one of the three areas of competence of the Executive Manager diploma.
- In the 3rd group session you prepare your oral for the jury of the Executive Manager diploma.
Personalised support phase (16 hours)
- On a methodological level as credit hours.
- In the area of competence: manage and organisation and its functions as credit hours.