ELECTIONS FOR GERMANY, SPAIN, UK, ITALY, FRANCE AND REST OF THE WORLD
We're collecting nominations for the Alumni of the Year Award and would very much appreciate your suggestions for candidates you think worthy of the title.
The format is similar to last year's, with local elections in campus countries and a new rest-of-the-world category. For these, we'll be sending lists of candidates out to all alumni in the countries so that they can vote for the local winners.
The deadline for nominations is 7th April (Easter weekend). Please email yours to Shireen Fraser.
Here's a reminder of the criteria:
* Aged 40 years old
* Have achieved success in their chosen field, particularly in the past year
* Embody the spirit of our international business school
- 2006: Emmanuel BABEAU (ESCP 89), Co-Head of Pernod-Ricard Group in charge of Finance
- 2007: Etienne THOBOIS (ESCP 94), Chief Executive Officer of the 2007 Rugby World Cup
- 2008: Guillaume DE MONTPLANET (ESCP 98), Marketing Director, Reebok France
- 2009: Sébastien de MONTESSUS (ESCP 01), VP Mining Business Unit, Areva
- 2010: Lindsey NEFESH-CLARKE (MBA 09), Founder, Women's Worldwide Web
- 2011: Clemintine RAISIN-HAUVESPRE (ESCP 2004), Head of Marketing and PR, The Organic Pharmacy
The winner will be announced at ESCP Europe Alumni's General Assembly in Paris at the end of June.
Visit the ESCP Europe Alumni Association website.