Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching (Greenwich University)
Campus : London
Jeremy is an affiliate professor of Entrepreneurship, Marketing and International business at ESCP Europe London campus. He also lectures on the MBA course at Tongji Univesity Shanghai.
He was educated at Stanford University where he gained his MBA and an MA in cultural anthropology. His undergraduate course was in architecture. His book ‘Tolstoy’s Bicycle’ is a creative look at career paths.
In the course of his career, he was a visiting lecturer in Marketing and international business analysis at London Metropolitan University and at Cambridge Marketing College.
Jeremy Baker is also a commentator for TV and radio on marketing and consumer issues. He worked as a freelance PR on communication for Avon Cosmetics, New West End Co, Rain, Communications, Selfridges, and Oxford Street retailers NWEC.
He has Credentials and membership such as:
- AA Dip: Architectural Association Diploma, RIBA part 2
- MBA: Stanford Business School, California
- MA: Anthropology, Stanford University, California
- DipM: Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
- CAM Dip: Communications Advertising Marketing Diploma
- Cert Ed: Greenwich University PG Certificate in teaching Higher Education
- CIPR: Member, Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- CIPR: On Awards judging panel, 2006, 2007, 2009
- F.CAM: appointed Fellow of the CAM Foundation – Comms Advertising Marketing
- Society of Authors: Member
- Press Club of London: Member
- University of Tennessee: Award for help with their PR programme
- Journal of Comm Mngmt: Member, editorial board
- Southampton Solent Uni: External Examiner: BA New Media