Brexit & Higher Education (part of the 'Brexit: What Now?' Roundtable Series)
Start date : 19 January 2017
Start time : 06:00 pm
End time : 08:00 pm
ESCP Europe London Campus is delighted to invite you to the first event of our roundtable series, 'Brexit: What Now?'
Join us for a 90-minute discussion on the potential impact of Brexit for the higher education landscape. We are delighted to welcome prominent figures from the HE sector, as well as ESCP Europe Alumni and industry experts.
The talk will take place in the London campus' main amphitheatre (G77) on Thursday, 19th January at 6pm.
Our confirmed guest speakers for the evening are:
- Prof. Eric Cornuel, Catholic University of Louvain, CEO and Director General, EFMD
- Prof. Simon Mercado, UK Director, ESCP Europe
- Prof. Parviz Dabir-Alai, Professor of Economics, Richmond University, UK
- Prof. Vincent Smith, ESCP Europe, Visiting Fellow at the British Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Prof. Panagiotis Dontis Charitos, ESCP Europe, London Academic Director, Bachelor in Management (BSc)
The discussion will be moderated by Prof. Ben Voyer, ESCP Europe Academic Director of Undergraduate Studies, and followed by networking refreshments.
- Brexit and UK education: short term vs long term effects?
- Brexit and academic cooperation
- Brexit and Business Schools
- The impact of business-school education on society
How to attend:
This event is open to the general public. Attendance is mandatory for our Bachelor in Management (BSc) students as part of their 'Jean Monnet' module, meaning remaining places will be extremely limited. For this reason we encourage anyone wishing to attend to register early to avoid disappointment. Book your place here: http://escpeuro.pe/2izysT3
We look forward to welcoming you on campus for what promises to be an extremely interesting event.
Ian Hawkings, Blue Sky PR
General event enquiries:
Solene Hoyez, ESCP Europe