“New Business Models for
Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Transformation”
4th International Conference on New Business Models, 1-3 July 2019, ESCP Europe Berlin
The aim of NBM @ Berlin 2019 is to discuss latest developments related to new business models for sustainable entrepreneurship, innovation, and transformation.
The conference is hosted and supported by the Chair for Corporate Sustainability of ESCP Europe Berlin. It is devoted to bringing together both theoretical and practical insights from the fields of sustainable entrepreneurship, innovation, and transition, on the one hand side, and business models for sustainability, on the other hand side.
What the conference will offer:
· 9 different tracks, incl. special tracks for practitioners and young scholars
· 50+ presentations from international business model scholars
· Expert feedback on every submission and presentation
· Top-level keynotes: Stefan Schaltegger, Lorenzo Massa, Nancy Bocken
· Journal presentations, incl. Long Range Planning, Journal of Business Models
· The opportunity to submit to a special issue by Journal of Business Models
· A boat trip through Berlin … and much more
Call for contributions
We invite scholarly contributions dedicated to the overarching conference theme, which includes topics such as sustainable and social entrepreneurship, sustainability innovations and transitions, strategic sustainability management, circular economy, sharing economy, and many more.
>> Get more infos here.
We are looking forward to seeing you at NBM @ Berlin 2019!