“New Business Models for
Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Transformation”
4th International Conference on New Business Models, 1-3 July 2019, ESCP Europe Berlin
The aim of NBM @ Berlin 2019 is to discuss latest developments related to new business models for sustainable entrepreneurship, innovation, and transformation.
The conference is hosted by the Chair for Corporate Sustainability of ESCP Europe Berlin. It is devoted to bringing together both theoretical and practical insights from the fields of sustainable entrepreneurship, innovation, and transformation, on the one hand, and business models for sustainability, on the other hand.
What the conference will offer:
- 10 different tracks, incl. special tracks for practitioners and young scholars
- 100 presentations from international business model scholars on topics such as circular economy, sharing economy, digitalisation, open innovation and many more
- Top-level keynotes by Stefan Schaltegger, Lorenzo Massa, Nancy Bocken
- A high-level ABC (academic, business, consulting) discussion panel with experts from the Club of Rome, The Natural Step, The Boston Consulting Group, Interface and many more
- Journal presentations, including Long Range Planning, Organization Studies, Journal of Business Models
- The opportunity to submit to special issues by the Journal of Business Models and Business Strategy and the Environment
- A boat trip through Berlin … and much more!
>> Get more infos here.
We are looking forward to seeing you at NBM @ Berlin 2019!