In 2019, ESCP Business School celebrates both its Bicentenary and the prestigious Times Higher Education award of 'UK Business School of the year'.
To continue this pioneering and innovative spirit, we are delighted to invite you the latest in our Tech Days series of events.
Taking place on 3rd July, 'Tech Days: The Changing Role of Customers in the Digital Era' is focused on offering leading-edge thinking on how digital disruption is a driving force across all industries, and the accelerated transformation of customers' role in today's business environment.
This event is jointly organised by ESCP and its Creativity Marketing Centre, ELITE and Comau, and takes place at:
London Stock Exchange
10 Paternoster Row
London EC4M 7LS
ELITE is the London Stock Exchange Group’s international business support and capital raising programme for ambitious and fast-growing companies. It has an ecosystem designed to help ambitious companies scale up, structure for growth and be more competitive in the global marketplace.
Comau is a leading company in the industrial automation field, at a global level. Combining innovative engineering solutions with easy-to-use, open automation and enabling technologies, Comau helps companies of all sizes - and across a wide range of industrial segments - leverage the full potential of digital manufacturing.
The event is additionally organised in close connection with some of our most unique Master Programmes:
- Executive Master in Manufacturing Automation & Digital Transformation (EMMA; delivered in partnership with Comau)
- MSc in Digital Transformation Management & Leadership (MIDITAL)
- MSc in Marketing & Creativity (MMK)
- 5pm: Registration & Welcome Drinks
- 5.30 - 6.15pm: EMMA and MMK Display Exhibition - participants share their creations with the public, usually an exclusive event.
- 6.15 - 8.30pm: CEO Panel Discussion
- 8.30pm: Networking Reception
Guests for our CEO Panel Discussion:
- Nicolas Petrovic (CEO, Siemens France)
- Andy Ransom (CEO, Rentokil Initial)
- Massimiliano Pogliani (CEO, Illycaffè)
- Maurizio Cremonini (VP Global Head of Marketing, COMAU)
- Luca Peyrano (CEO, Elite - London Stock Exchange Group)
- Terence Tse, PhD (ESCP Professor and Author of 'The AI Republic')
- Jörg Astalosch (CEO, ItalDesign)
How to Attend
Tickets are on sale now, but spaces at this event are strictly limited! Register soon to secure yours: https://escpeuro.pe/2WiIbBs