Once again this year, from 25 to 26 October 2018, the Start@Europe seminar took place at the European Parliament. It allows ESCP Europe Master in Management students to understand the spirit and modalities of European negotiation.
They will participate in a round table discussion between different actors in European negotiations and then in a simulated negotiation on the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU amending the Directive concerning the posting of workers in the framework of the provision of services.
Leading figures from the economic and political world, such as
- Michel Barnier, Chief Negotiator, Task Force for the Preparation and Conduct of the Negotiations with the United Kingdom and alumnus of the school (MiM Class of1972);
- Jacques Beltran, Special Advisor, Head of European & International Affairs, Cabinet of the President of the Ile-de-France Region;
- Ambroise Fayolle, Vice-President of the European Investment Bank;
- Livia Jaroka, Vice-president of the European Parliament
will work alongside European actors to support students in their work of reflection and drafting of texts.
For its tenth edition, on the second day, the flagship event of the first semester of first-year Master in Management students will also include a citizens' consultation on Europe on the following five themes
- Security in Europe
- Innovation in Europe
- Europe in the world
- Sustainable development in Europe
- Prosperity and employment in Europe
This project is supported by the Île-de-France region as part of the "Europe Scheme".
To find out more about the Citizens' Consultations on Europe, click here
To participate in the Citizens' Consultations on Europe and discover all the accredited projects, visit the What is your Europe ? web site
What is your Europe ?
Let us build together the Europe of tomorrow !
Citizens' workshops: a Europe of students
On September 7th, Tribunes ESCP Europe – the ESCP Europe conference student society – organized the first Citizen consultation in a Grande Ecole.