Executive Ph. D. - Beijing Tsinghua
Art Business Management Doctor, Tsinghua University (ABMD)
The ABMD (Art Business Management Doctor) programme was created by Tsinghua University and ESCP with the aim to enhance the influence of art in mainstream culture, and provide participants with a comprehensive view of the fast changing context of China.
Its strong theoretical content in artistic and management disciplines offers participants the special know-how and expert knowledge needed for the production and dissemination of cultural goods and activities specific to China.
The seminar will take place in Beijing at the Academy of Arts and Design, Tsinghua University and at ESCP.
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in management or arts.
- Students follow the programme in their spare time over 4 years.
- Curriculum focussed on the enrichment of artistic management knowledgeand training of students' international mindset.
- Tailored "3-tutors guide" system dedicated to the mastering of the practical aspect of art management, with one tutor in the artistic area, and one tutor in each of the two institutions.
- Teaching language: mainly Chinese.