On 22nd August 2019, ESCP Europe Business School was listed on the Office for Students (OfS) Register as a registered higher education provider in England.
The Office for Students (OfS) is the independent regulator of higher education in England. Its aim is to ensure that every student, whatever their background, has a fulfilling experience of higher education that enriches their lives and careers. OfS has a responsibility for promoting fair access to higher education and protecting students’ interests.
The OfS recognition of ESCP Europe as a registered provider is evidence of its continued effort and commitment to excellent teaching standards and care for students’ experience and welfare at the School.
Being registered with the OfS is contingent upon a HE institution’s meeting rigorous standards in various areas and demonstrating that it:
- provides well-designed courses that deliver a high-quality academic experience for all students
- supports students from admission through to completion
- ensures students’ outcomes are valued by employers or enable further study
- awards qualifications that hold their value over time, in line with recognised standards
- pays regard to guidance about how to comply with consumer protection law
- has the financial resources to provide and deliver the courses advertised
- has the management and governance arrangements necessary to provide and deliver the courses advertised.
Student Protection Plan
All HE providers registered with the OfS are required to publish a Student Protection Plan setting out the risks of course, campus or provider closure and how it will protect students’ interests in such an event. Read ESCP Europe’s Student Protection plan.
Professor Simon Mercado, the London Campus Dean said: “The School is delighted to join the list of registered HE providers in the UK. We look forward to working with the OfS to ensure that students at our institution enjoy the fullest possible benefits of our new status.”
Florence Mele, Director of Programme Administration, Quality and Standards said: “ESCP Europe is the first French higher education institution to be registered with the OfS. This is a significant achievement for a foreign institution and a point of great pride for us. It demonstrates our ability to adapt and comply with international quality standards and our continuous commitment to providing the best international education to our students.”
The main contact for enquiries relating to ESCP Europe's Office for Students Registration is Florence Mele, Director of Programme Administration, Quality and Standards (UK): firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, see http://www.officeforstudents.org.uk/the-register