Geraldine Galindo is an Associate Professor in the Strategy, Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Department on the ESCP Europe Paris campus, where she teaches Human Resources Management. She is responsible of French HRM classes in the MIM program.
She graduated from the ENS Cachan where she passed competitive national examinations in economics and management. After obtaining her Ph.D. in Management Sciences at the University of Paris Sud, she taught for 12 years and continued her research as associate professor at the University and the PESOR laboratory. During this period, she was in charge of the “Management of Professional Organisations” degree course and the entrepreneurial division at the IUT of Sceaux.
Her research focuses on HRM and innovation :
- connections between modes of financing and management methods in these businesses
- models of HRM for start-up companies
- management of specific employees in start-up (developers)
- new tools (video CVs and discrimination)
She also conducts research on diversity management :
- religious diversity management practices in the major French companies
- diversity of diplomas of managers
- men/women diversity in specific professions.
Her work has resulted in communications and publications in academic journals and academic conferences. She is a member of the AGRH and AOM associations. She is a regular reviewer for several academic journals or conferences (International Journal of High Technology Management, Revue de Gestion des Ressources Humaines, @grh, Revue Française de Gestion, M@nagement, AGRH, AIMS).
She also writes cases studies and textbooks. She won the Prize of Best SME Case Study in 2015 and the Prize of the Best Communication in 2015 in the AGRH Congress.