2019: What does the future hold
for oil & gas markets?
Provision of affordable energy has a significant impact on the advancement and growth of societies around the globe. Steady competition for safe, environmentally conscious, and affordable sources makes energy trading an increasingly complex challenge. However, this sector provides great opportunities for young talent looking to make a real impact in one of the world’s largest and most dynamic industries.
Calling the world's top students
The Energy Trading Challenge is a competitive team event open to talented students from the world’s best universities organised by MSc in Energy Management (MEM) students, in collaboration with Smart Global, ESCP, and its Research Centre for Energy Management (RCEM).
When: 22 & 23 February
Location: ESCP's London Campus
Taste the industry
- Two days of professionally-crafted trading scenarios representing two full months in the Energy industry
- State-of-the-art, real-time, web-based trading simulator, including: market grid, deal entry, position keeping via a professional exposure sheet, news feed and charting
- Representatives from major Trading Houses and Energy Companies in attendance
- Professional traders providing insight sessions throughout the challenge, including trading concepts and techniques
- Prize-giving ceremony at the end of the second day
- Entry open to current university students
- No entry fee
- Winning team will have the opportunity to interview with a leading Energy trading firm
- Attend our energy trading roundtable held in tandem with the event
To find out more and to register to attend, please visit energytradingchallenge.com.